Bonbaby App – Notice for Termination of Services
Thanks for your long-standing use of Bonbaby App, developed by Lollipop Technology (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd. We are sorry to tell you that after careful assessment of the market status and our operating performance, we are no longer able to provide sufficient resources for this app. We have to terminate the service on iPhone, iPad, and Android on July 1st, 2021.
The list below provides frequently asked questions and detailed information on termination of services:
1. What is the timetable for Bonbaby App’s termination of services?
- - The iPhone and iPad version will be removed from Apple’s iTunes and App Store, the Android version from Google Play on July 1st, 2021.
- - Bonbaby App will stop functioning from July 31th, 2021 onward.
2. How will users receive the notification?
- If you browse the Company’s official website
(https://www.femometer.com/), a periodical message will be displayed when you enter the site
. The message informs you that Bonbaby App will soon terminate its services.
- The Bonbaby App you are using will inform you that Bonbaby App will soon terminate its services. Please read the message carefully. Before the app stops working, you may place the message about termination of services at the top of Message Center, so that you can read it anytime.
- Meanwhile, we will also send you a message to the email address you used to register for Bonbaby App to inform you that Bonbaby App will soon terminate its services. This is to ensure you know about this notice as soon as possible so that you can protect your rights.
- If you also use Femometer App from our company, a periodical message will be displayed in these apps, to inform you that Bonbaby App will soon terminate its services.
3. Handling and retention period of user data (including personal data)
Unless otherwise required by local laws, the data you provided to use Bonbaby App will be handled in the following stages:
- Stage 1: Before it stops functioning, you may continue using Bonbaby App. However, our company will continue processing the data you provided, to continue the service of this app.
- Stage 2: Within one month after the app has stopped functioning, our company will deploy data encapsulation. This is to provide a cooling-off period for you to consider whether you would like to request for data transfer. During this period, our company will only de-encapsulate and process data as designated by you after you have expressly agreed to transfer data or delete data early. Otherwise, our company will not process data in any way.
- Stage 3: Upon one month after the app has stopped functioning, our company will erase the data and leave the erasure trail, to prove that we have completely and entirely erased the data. From that point onward, our company will no longer retain any data you provided to use Bonbaby App.
4. Rights exercisable during the retention period of user data (including personal data)
Unless otherwise required by local laws, you may contact our company directly via the email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) to claim the following rights regarding the data (including personal data) you provided to use Bonbaby App:
- Right of access
You may request our company to provide you the access to your own data, free of charge. However, this may be declined under special situations or statutory circumstances.
- Right to rectification
Before the app stops functioning, you may use the app’s existing functions for data rectification.
Once the Bonbaby App has stopped functioning, our company would have terminated its services and deployed encapsulation, will no longer process data and will erase data after the retention period. At that point, please understand that our company will no longer be able to handle the request for right to rectification.
- Right to restriction of processing
Before the app stops functioning, you may still request our company to stop processing data in the following circumstances:
i. Data is incomplete or inaccurate
ii. Data is processed illegally
iii. It is no longer necessary for our company to process the data but the company still needs to retain the data due to certain legal requirements.
Once the Bonbaby App has stopped working and our company has terminated the relevant services and deployed encapsulation, we will no longer process data and will delete the data after the expiry of the retention period. At that point, please understand that our company will no longer be able to handle the request to exercise this right.
- Right to erasure
Before the app stops functioning or within three months after it has stopped functioning, you may request to our company for data erasure. Our company adopts reasonable measures to ensure data erasure and retains the erasure trail, to prove that we have completely and entirely erased the data. From that point onward, our company will no longer retain any data you provided to use Bonbaby App.
- Right to object
Before the app stops functioning or after the app has stopped functioning, Bonbaby App is no longer involved in marketing and advertising and does not use automatic profiling or decision-making function. At this point, please understand that our company is no longer able to handle the request for right to object.
- Right to data portability
Before the app stops functioning or within three months after it has stopped functioning, you may consent and request to our company for duplication and transfer of your data.
Our company will transfer the data in a structured, commonable used and machine readable format onto a specific cloud space for you to download.
When you make any of the abovementioned requests, our company will ask you to prove your identity in order to confirm that you are the owner of the data or the authorized person of the data owner. This ensures that the data retained by our company is not revealed or provided to a wrong third party or erroneous steps are taken based on erroneous instructions.
5. Security of user data
Before any data erasure, our company takes all the necessary techniques and organizational security measures to protect data and stores the data in a secure operating environment without open access.
Please note that there is no system or technological equipment is absolute secure, despite all the reasonable measures taken by our company in data protection. In the unfortunate event of data leakage or damage, our company will inform you as soon as possible in an appropriate manner and work closely with local juridical or regulatory authorities.
In case of any questions, suggestions, complaints or opinions regarding our termination of Bonbaby App services, the content of this notice or the data processing by our company, please get in touch by using the following details.
Lollipop Technology (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Privacy Compliance Officer
Our company maintains confidentiality in the dealing of any questions, suggestion, complaints or opinions raised. You are cordially reminded that you may file a complaint with local regulatory bodies governing data privacy should you are dissatisfied with Bonbaby App’s termination of services, contents of this notice, or the way our company processes data and handles complaints, or your privacy has been or might be infringed.